11 Weeks old ✅
Health guarantee ✅
Current on all shots ✅
All paperwork available ✅
Kids Friendly ✅
Other Pets Friendly✅
Price Discounts When you buy more than one Puppy✅
Look at me! I am so handsome, awesome and smart. I have started my potty training on potty pads, doggie door, and also grass. I am a lover and a snuggler. My toy ropes are my favorite. I love rides and going on walks. I will be your best companion ever. I will have my vet check and health certificate. I will also be microchipped, and will have my registration and pedigree certificate. I will be ready to love you.
rott pups for sale near me
rott pups for sale near me are a large and strong breed, and they have certain needs that must be met in order to be happy and healthy. When considering a Rottweiler as a pet, it’s important to make sure that your home and lifestyle can accommodate these needs.
- Space: Rottweilers need plenty of space to move around and exercise. A house with a large backyard is ideal, but they can also do well in apartments or condos as long as they are given regular opportunities for walks and playtime.
- Exercise: Rottweilers have a lot of energy and need regular exercise to stay healthy and happy. They should be taken for daily walks and given plenty of opportunities to run and play.
- Training: Rottweilers are intelligent and eager to please, but they do require proper training and socialization. Owners should be willing to invest the time and effort into training their Rottweiler.
- Socialization: Rottweilers need to be socialized from an early age to ensure they grow up to be well-adjusted and confident dogs. They should be exposed to different people, places and other animals.
- Attention: Rottweilers are very loyal and affectionate dogs, they need to be around their owners and receive plenty of attention and affection. They do not do well when left alone for long periods of time.
Climate: Rottweilers have a short, dense coat, they may have a hard time dealing with extreme heat or cold. Owners should provide them with adequate shelter and protection from the elements.
In summary, Rottweilers make great pets for the right family, but they do require a lot of attention, exercise, and training. They can thrive in a variety of living situations as long as their needs are met and they are well taken care of. When Rottweilers are raised with other dogs and cats, they generally get along well with them.